March Break Show Prep Camp
Intermediate – Advanced
Riders should be able to catch groom and tack up on own or with minimal help
- Emphasis on getting ready for the show ring
- Grooming tips and techniques, clipping, braiding
- Tack cleaning, boot polishing
- Levels of showing
- Requirements for different levels of shows
- Review of show classes and schedules and how to pick and prepare
- Excursion to a show facility to school on Friday
- Dress up day and tack swap.
- Excursion to tack shop
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register.