Covid 19 Update
Due to current Covid-19 restrictions lesson availability is limited. Please contact us for lesson availability prior to registering. Registrations completed without prior approval will be considered void.
2020 Early fall session lessons are now full. Please email us your availability to be added to the wait list.
Upcoming Lesson Sessions
Newcomers – please contact us by email prior to registering for lessons.
7 Week Early Fall Session (Fall 1)
September 12th 2020 – October 30th 2020
Semi private: $455
Group: $350 as prepaid package (discounted from $385)
6 Week Late Fall Session (Fall 2)
November 7th 2020 – December 18th 2020
Semi private: $390
Group: $300 as prepaid package (discounted from $330)
8 Week Winter Session: January 4th 2021 – February 28th 2021
Private: $600 (no package discount)
Semi Private: $520 (no package discount)
Group: $400 as a prepaid package (discounted from $440)
Pay As You Go Pricing – Fall 2020
Individual Lesson Pricing for FALL 2020.
Old Orchard Farm reserves the right to change pricing at any time.
Tiny Tot Intro Lesson – 30 mins
For very young children interested in horses and riding but not yet ready for full hour group lessons.
Group Lessons – 1 Hour
Our most popular option. Groups typically consist of 4-6 riders.
Semi-Private Lessons – 1 Hour
Subject to Trainer/Arena Availability. Individuals may not register for semi-private lessons. You must register with another rider of similar level.
Private Lessons – 45 mins
Subject to Trainer/Arena Availability. We will not always be able to accomodate private lessons. Private lessons are usually reserved for riders also taking a group lesson in the same session.
EC Rider Level Prep Course
Details & Dates Coming Soon!
Cancellation/ Make Up Lesson Policy
We require 24/hrs notice if you are not able to make your lesson
- Group Lesson packages are sold at a discount and are non refundable.
- If a lesson is cancelled by the instructor a make up class will be arranged.
- NEW There is a two (2) make-up lesson cap for lessons that you have missed (i.e. missed due to personal reasons and not cancelled or rescheduled by your instructor). If you miss a lesson, you may only make it up by joining another regularly scheduled lesson within the package period (it is your responsibility to schedule this with your instructor, do not leave it until the last week of the session).
- We will not provide a separate or private lesson to make up for a lesson that you have missed. Please do your best to show up for your scheduled times.
- There are no refunds for lessons that you have missed and cannot make up within the session as stated above.
Use of own horse $5.00 credit per lesson.
We would like to remind everyone that while we have automated much of our registration and payment process for ease of use, we are still a small family farm business and do not have office staff. The people who are taking your registrations, scheduling the sessions and teaching the lessons are typically the same people who are mucking out stalls, feeding the horses and maintaining the property everyday or in some cases are volunteers with other full time employment. We will do our best to answer any questions you have and address any concerns, but please have patience. – OOF